July 22, 2009

New Church Calling

I completely forgot to blog about my new Church Calling.... I was the 8-9 year old Achievement Day leader and the Pianist in Relief Society on Sundays. NOW>>>>>> I am the Primary Chorister.

I am way excited. I love this calling. We are learning this month " The Family is of God" and I only have until September to make sure they know all the songs for the Primary Program.

Tietjen is on the front row (he is a Sunbeam), the first Sunday, he did pretty good. He did hang on to my leg abit, but I knew he would. But last sunday, he was tired, and it was hot, and he was HORRIBLE!! I even had the Primary President come to our home that night, she thought she had offended me when she made a comment about hanging Tietjen up by his toes. We are going to try and take a blanket and get him to sleep like we do Annie. Then he will be more able to handle things in Primary. (We have 1 pm church) We will figure something out!!

You can listen to the song "The Family is of God" on my blog, just turn up your volume!!

3 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Hailey lvo9es all teh primary songs but sings this one all teh time. I think they learned it last month or the month before. I love how into all the primary songs she is. Enjoy your new calling.

Paula said...

That sounds like a great calling for you! You will be great!!

Michelle said...

You're gonna be wonderful at that! :-)