July 28, 2009

I want to DANCE

During Family Home Evening last night, we were trying to get Tietjen to sit down and be reverent. (We were starting to get very frustrated)

We asked Annie to sit down also and this was her response "No, I want to Dance"

We could not help laughing.... so she proceeded to dance. I grabbed the camera to record her. The funny thing is there is no music she is dancing to, neither am I singing for her. She is dancing to the music in her head!!!

(the picture is dark, it was evening ..... I'll have to borrow my mom's camera and do it again with sound....funny little girl I know)

So, we had to go watch my VHS of "XANADU" - nothing better than 80's dancing

3 comments:

Melissa said...

your kids are cute! Love both of the dance movies, kids dancing are the best!

The Kidd Family said...

Cute dancing videos! They are so funny. I love when my kids say or do something out of the blue.

Paula said...

Ha Ha a star is born!!!! Too cute!