September 11, 2008

the Drama Continues!!

Oaky so, she finnaly went to sleep at about 9:30 pm , because Jeff went in and laid down by her. (She won't let me do that.. never has) So I was in bed by 10 pm YAYAYAYA! Then at 2 am she is AWAKE and finally at 5 am we went for a drive and she fell asleep at 5:30 am. I was so tired and still am. I did get a 1 1/2 hour nap, but WHY WONT MY BABY SLEEP??? I wish I knew what I could do. All I can ask is for your prayers to help her sleep. So that I can sleep and be a good mommy!! -- oh and still no BINKIE... I am holding out strong!!! Okay not so strong when I was crying last night, this morning, and when ever I think about how extremely tired I am. But I love my girl!! I am trying to enjoy our little times together as much as I can.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Oh Mickie I'm so sorry for you and I'm so sorry that I have absolutely no advice. Q never took a Binky? I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Paula said...

It will get better I promise!!!! Jacob went 3 years without sleeping through the night and I thought it would never end!!! Keep strong on the no Binky and she will forget about it in no time! Enjoy them now, even when you are so tired you can't see straight! Before you know it you will open your eyes and they will be in high school! Good Luck Love ya,
Paula