September 10, 2008

Learning & Growing

Tietjen is learning & growing so much in the the past two weeks of preschool. Yesterday was my turn to be the parent helper. I was very glad to see the my son is not the only one with so much energy. There are about 3 kids with way more than him. He did quite well listening to his teachers and doing what he needed to do. More than I thought he was going to do.

Today Tietjen was drawing on his Thomas Magna Doodle and wrote the letter "c" it was backwards but he told me it was the letter "c". Than he wrote the letter "o" which he knows quite well. I asked him if he would write the letter "t" so he ran the refigerator and came back with one of the little letter magnets... the letter "t". He began to write. Here are the pictures of him writing his letter "T". Which he continued to do over and over again.



Tietjen has never been interested in writing or learning his letters. I have tried for over a year to teach them, but he didn't care. Now he is begining to care. He is a cutie and a smart boy.

We love you Tietjen!!

1 comment:

The Kidd Family said...

What a smart boy. Hope he likes preschool. Its about time for Kenzie to give up her binkie too. She only gets it at bed time and I am not looking forward to that. Good luck.