September 29, 2008

Jeff's Troubles

Jeff has hurt his back. A week ago Saturday while playing Basketball, like he does every Saturday, he twisted his back and it was a bit sore for him. Than this past Saturday I asked him to help me replant my 'Day Lilies' to the front yard. And after a bit he was jumping down on the shovel and his back went out. He lay on the ground for like 20 mins, then we got him inside where I went to my two neighbors (one is our home teacher) and they came over to give him a blessing. Which they helped him get into the van and we went to the Doctors.

He has a pulled joint in his back, that conects to his hip. They gave him pain killer, muscle relaxer and ibprofen. We didnt make it to church yesterday , but today he needed to go to school and work. He can move, slow, and when the meds start to wear off it starts to really hurt. I am just glad it is nothing more serious.

So all in all, he is doing okay.

2 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

We hope he feels better soon. Are you still coming down for halloween?

Cori said...

I think that you accident prone husband really needs to stop playing church basketball. It really seems to be causing more harm than good, just kidding. We hope you feel better Jeff!