March 16, 2009

Fingers and Fetishes

okay, I know my children are STRANGE! Trust me I know this. With a father as they have, it is no wonder... J/K, their mother has her quirks too.... but.....
Anna Belle has some very unusal fetishes.... first her fingers..... about a year ago, she picked out a blanket that had the crocheting on the edge, as her favorite. The reason, she likes to twine her fingers into the holes and loops (she does this with a knit sweater I have and the blaket is now in shreds- I have since found another to take its place) She likes to also have her hands held, and sometimes I find her holding her own hads, for comfort.
Also, she LOVES, I mean LOOOOVES shoes. She has since she was going on 1. But now, she wears then ALWAYS, and I mean always... as you can see in this picture: She got up in the night and put on her sunday shoes. I try to have her sleep with just her slippers, but sometimes, other shoes are on when I go and check on her at night.
(I took this picture when she was asleep one night)
Going on 2 is a big thing.... she has been doing it since January... she wants to dress herself. She got mad when I tried to tell her that it was sweater she was putting on not pants. ( I wasn't fast enough to get the pic of them on her legs, just her trying to take them off)
Sunglasses... she has to have them. If the sun is in her eyes while driving, a piercing scream comes saying " EYES, EYES". (look!!!... its the next Sharpay)
and she is just plain silly. While I was looking at blogs this morning, she came in and next thing I know she found a marker and was licking it. (oh and she also is quite clumsy, from the chubbiness, and she ran into the kitchen table this morning, giving herself a bump and scratch on her right eye. You can see how it is puffy- such drama)

my sisters saw a sign that they thought was so fitting for Anna Belle, it said.....


"SPARE ME THE DRAMA !!"

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey, she is a girl....the drama will never end!! Good thing she is so dang cute!!

The Kidd Family said...

Thats funny that she gets up at night and puts shoes on. Kenzie actuelly does the same thing, she likes to hold hands or have the tickled and she always needs shoes on. We cant wait to see you in a few weeks. I sent out teitjens card today so hopefully it gets there soon.