March 2, 2009

Tietjen is almost 4!!!

In 10 days my little boy will be 4 years old!! I can hardly believe it!! So for the next few days, I will show pictures of Tietjen!!!

I spent 4 hours pushing this little boy out..... he has such a big head, the doctor used the vaccum thing and the prong things... nothing seemed to work. Finally she cut me and he finally came!!! I was so tired after having him.... I remember falling asleep when Guy & Erin came to visit (sorry).
We had to stay a few extra days because they thought he might have an infection, which he had an IV in his head the whole time... I hated it!!

Tietjen was born the day, Colleen was giving me a Baby Shower... so they had it with out us, but she came and took pictures to show everyone!!!

I love you my little silly BOY!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

i can't believe it's been four years! crazy! our boys are growing up so fast.