March 26, 2009

it's Thursday??? Already???

WOW! I can hardly believe it is Thursday today???: WHere has this week gone you ask??? Sunday I got a copy of "New Moon" (Twilight series) and my poor children did not see me again until 7 pm Monday night when I took it back to my neighbors when I finished. (I read Twilight the same time period, under 24 hours- i know obsessed - just like everyone else).

Monday night at 10 pm Tietjen woke up - ejecting his Spagetti dinner... very gross. Then 1 am - I was sick. - Tuesday - blur until that afternoon, I sat at the computer reading "Midnight" Edwards version of "Twilight" on the author's website - wish she would finish it - stupid people that ruin things like selling the manuscript so the writer doesn't finish it - I of course finished it wednesday afternoon. (only 264 pages - stops before they go on their hike to the meadow)

Ohhh and now it is is Thursday - I did get the laundery done yesterday - go me - waiting for the library to call when the 3rd book is ready - hope it is a sunny day and the kids can play out side - oh and we got an inch of snow last night - yuck!!

I know obsessions!! -

1 comment:

Cori said...

I was the same way when I read those books! My family was completely neglected. Have you seen the movie yet? Eric and I just rented it last weekend and we thought it was great! Sorry you guys were sick this week (spaghetti puke sounds like no fun at all)! Hope you get better or at least get to lay in bed all day and read!