March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Jill Cooley Tietjen is my mother!!


She was born March 17th, 1957


She is the youngest of 5 children.


Her mother is Grace Marchent Cooley Johnson


Her father is Kenneth Cooley (he died January 10, 1970)


My father Bruce & my mother Jill when I was not quite one year old.

My mom always wanted to create as many memories for us as possible.





This is a ROCK at Bear Lake that she went to as a little girl. When the lake is low, you can walk out to it no problem. Jeff & I took pictures there the first time we went to Bear Lake married. It is all about keeping those traditions and memories. (in this photo it is my mom, my sister Kim, and I when I was 10 maybe)





Being the first born of the brood of daughters, I feel very special. I love my mother so very much. She helps me in all I do and is always so full of love and laughter. I enjoy very much living so near.



I love you mom! You are the BEST and the Greatest in all the WORLD!!

Happy Birthday!!


No comments: