March 13, 2009

more and more of Tietjen Boy

Tietjen's Birthday Cake!!
We had already sung and eaten some before I realized I forgot to take a picture, so the cake is partly gone on round two of blowing out the candles.



He picked out "Rock Monster" Legos with the gifts card Grandparents Awsumb sent and a horn on his bike.
Which is the most annoying one at the store, but he just HAD to have that one!! (at least I will always know where he is on the street- it is so LOUD)
The day before his birthday he told me he wanted a Spider Man costume, well it turns out that later on his birthday, my friend came over to give us some hand-me down pj's and one was a Spider Man one.
(Tietjen is still wearing it)

Happy Birthday my Big 4 year old!!




4 comments:

Cori said...

Happy Birthday Tietjen! We can't believe how old and handsome you are getting! Q would have such fun following after you...it has been way too long since we have seen you happy face!!!

:(

Melissa said...

Funny about the cake, that sounds like something I would do. It is so hard to remember to take pictures at all of the important events because you're so busy trying to take care of everything else!

I'm convinced that we just need to hire someone to take pictures of our family all day so I don't have to worry about it.

The Kidd Family said...

We have a card that I keep meaning to send but I keep forgetting. It will hopefully get sent this week. Sorry.

Paula said...

Ha Ha Jake and Teitjen have the same taste in Legos! They both got the same sets for their birthdays. Looks like he had a great day!