March 30, 2009

what I learned from the "TWILIGHT" books

YES!! I finshed that last book last night at 11:30 pm - Jeff will be glad when I stop staying up so late... I took 2 days to finsh the last one, I felt my family deserved more from me.


So, here is what I have learned from "Twilight" -



**OVERCOMING your Weaknesses......

Edward's weakness was the strange attraction to Bella - not only her Blood, but Her. (read Edward's story "Moonlight" on the author's website - very interesting) He wanted to overcome that "weakness" because he found that he LOVED her more than killing her.

-----conclusion ----- I have a major weakness for "sugar" - I have endulged more that I should , because I just wanted to, didn't want to CONTROL it. Now, I want to control it. Thanks Edward.



**FAMILY - nothing is more important in this life than FAMILY. Not a fancy home, all the right decor, not new cars, not lots of money to spend, not books, or TV, nothing is more important than Family.

----conclusion- my family is the most important element in my life and if I waste that moment now, I will lose it forever.


**SOUL MATES or FOREVER or ETERNITY

Edward and Bella were "soul mates" or "mates" , others where as the author put it "imprinted" - they found that ONE person that was ment for them, to be with always.

I loved the back cover of the book, it quoted Bella and Edwards.. Bella said "Don't be afriad, We belong together" Edward agreed "Forever".

----conclusion--- " I HAVE THAT" I have my "soul mate", the "Love my of Life", the "Prince of my Dreams" "My Knight in Shining Armor" - put it how you like, I have one - Jeff is my life and I have him forever or my favorit word "FOR ETERNITY" - why you might ask - because I am sealed to him, he is mine - Thanks to the Restored Gospel, to my Lord and Savior, through the Atonement, I get to keep my "soul mate" always!!!!!


- Now there were many parts of the book I thought were Dumb, repeative, but my favorite parts are when Edward & Bella are HAPPY - because Happly Ever After does happen - and I will have it.

No comments: