March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday "Tietjen Jeffrey Kidd"

Well we made it, it is officaly Tietjen's birthday today. NOW, I can stop hearing "when is it my birthday?"




This morning he woke up to a brand new "Speed Racer" Bike and "Hot Wheels" Helment. From Mommy & Daddy, Grandparents Awsumb, & Grandparents Kidd. (Thank You)




The bike makes him a little nervous, but he is doing well. After this video, I put the seat down even further, he was still having a hard time touching the pedals when they were all the way down.

He still has more presents to go... so more to come later!!

4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Happy Birthday Tietjen thats so awesomet hat he got a bike too.Hailey was so excited. What size did you end up getting her? I am a mean mom though and made her get teh generic girl one since itw as cheaper! ha ha. Hope he has a great day.

Paula said...

Happy Birthay to one of our favorite little boys!!!!

The Kidd Family said...

It wouldnt let me post yesterday so I am late but Happy Birthday Tietjen!

Erin said...

happy birthday tietjen! what an awesome bike