March 31, 2009

no comment from me.....

One day I kept hearing this BANGING and then kind of a yelling. So I went to investigate... this is what I found..... Anna Belle had climbed into the dryer and was getting mad because she couldn't get the door closed from the inside.... like I said.... NO COMMENT!






Tietjen wanted to join in the fun....





Out side playing on Saturday, before all the wonderful snow came on SUNDAY - will it ever end???







Tietjen climbed the tree all by himself, he is getting more brave about things like that, now if we could only get him to be brave with his new bike... with time.






2 comments:

Paula said...

Funny pix looks like something Jeff would have done as a kid!!! But be careful of the dryer thing, a little girl died recently from playing in the dryer and her older sibling shut the door and turned it on.

Melissa said...

I've heard that drier story too, so scary...don't kids no what is best for themselves?

I love when it starts to warm up...and I hate it when a blizzard comes in to crush your hopes of an early summer. :)